The deadline for the 2023 Artist-in-Residence program is Sunday July 31, 2022.
Submissions must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit to the Artist-in-Residence Programme please send:
- an artist’s statement (maximum 500 words) describing your recent artistic activities and professional development, your work in general, its influences and direction;
- a brief description of your project (maximum 500 words);
- technical requirements and/or site specifications if applicable (maximum 1 page);
- a plan and a working schedule;
- a biography (maximum 1 page);
- documentation of your work:
- visual artists: up to 10 images or 5 minutes of audio/visual material — (JPEG or TIFF @ 300 dpi minimum)
- writers: up to 25 pages of prose or 10 poems;
- performers/composers: up to 10 minutes of audio/visual material
- a current curriculum vitæ;
- a letter of reference from a peer, mentor or professor (for emerging artists)
The residency programme is contingent upon funding. Applicants will be notified as soon possible if the residency is not be to offered in a particular year.
For further information contact:
Laurie Glenn Norris M.A.
Education and Outreach Manager
Joggins Fossil Centre
(902) 251-2727, ext 224 or email@example.com