I live close to the Atlantic Ocean where there is inspiration for dozens of stories. I don’t have time to write them all down in this lifetime but what I love doing is writing when and where I can. It is a wonderful hobby. Early mornings usually work best for me, when everything is quiet, with only my imagination talking to me. I am married to a wonderful lady, Gloria. I have a loving, supportive family and am a very happy man.
I am indebted to many authors who have unselfishly shared or featured my writing on their websites and/or blogs. It is a pleasure to return the favour by hosting many guest authors on my popular Blog – The South Branch Scribbler. It is a true joy to share other writers’ work. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter and Goodreads.
- I have a full length international thriller published: Dark Side of a Promise.
- I have a series of short stories dedicated to my grandchildren: SHORTS Vol. 1, 2 & 3.
- I am working on another collection of short stories to be published in 2016.
- My second novel – The Wall of War – will be published in Fall 2016.
- I received Honourable Mention for “The Ship Breakers” in WFNB’s Douglas Kyle Memorial Short Story Competition.
- My short stories have appeared on commuterlit.com and southbranchscribbler.ca.